We are offering two opportunities to join in with this two half-day 'conference'.
Conference sessions will include;
- Telling the Stories: Old Testament as resilience playbook - Dr Meg Warner
- Sharing the Tears: The Gospels join our weeping - Revd Dr Rosalind Selby
- Touching the Wounds: Post-traumatic growth and worship - Revd Dr Adam Scott
There is no charge, but if you felt able to make a donation to a charity you know has been doing something helpful in the COVID-19 crisis (you don't have to tell us) that would be great.
We look forward to seeing old friends and new!
The options available for this years Lay Preachers Conference are:
- Option 1 - 25th June 2pm-5pm, 26th June 9.30am-12.30pm
- Option 2 - 4th, 11th & 18th October 7pm-9pm
A full programme for the conference will be made available soon.
A *.pdf flier for this event that you can print/e-mail, is available by clicking here.